sábado, 20 de octubre de 2012

About me...

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Diana and I'm a future English teacher.

I am 24 years old, I come from Mallorca and I would describe myself as cheerful and enthusiast.

I enjoy learning new things everyday in order to become a better teacher, so I hope I will take lots of benefits with this blog by sharing information and beeing connected with other people.

Last year I learnt a lot of useful information in order to promote children's development by designing activities and unit plannings which help students learning English and being more and more autonomous taking in accout the different learning styles.

So, this year, I expect learning lots of useful tools and resources from the Internet, like apps, which are very catchy and interesting to help teachers designing dynamic and interactive activities. Besides, as a future teacher, I have to be prepared to use all these tools with the children because as time goes by, things are turning mobile.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Diana! I love your blog! Thank you for your introduction. I too hope that you will learn about many exciting new applications and activities to do with your students. I have very much enjoyed reading your entries on differentiated instruction and love the images you have chosen. They are very clear and understandable! Keep up the good work!

    ResponderEliminar